A-to-Z Signs in Norwalk CT
Signage Regulations West Haven, CT
- In South Norwalk and Rowayton, allowed 1 square foot of wall signage for every 1 foot of linear frontage of the space the tenant occupies.
- All other commercial districts; 1.5 square feet of wall signage for every 1 linear foot of frontage.
- No signs allowed in residential districts
West Haven Department of Planning and Development
355 Main Street
West Haven, CT
P&Z Hours; Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 11:30AM
West Haven CT Website
West Haven Permit Process
- Tenant fitup permit required by tenant as a pre-req for any permits being issued
- Zoning permit
- Conservation Department stamp
- Tax Assessor
- Tax Department certification that landlord is current on property taxes
- Redevelopment review (if applicable)
- Building Department
Link to town signage regulations
Chapter 24 (3/4 way down page)

Link to West Haven Zoning Map
Link to Permit Application

Back to home page